Thank you for contacting the Student Health & Wellbeing Team at City, University of London
The purpose of this form
This form allows you to share information about yourself with us. This will inform future discussions about the type of support you might require at City, University of London.
Applicants and provisional students: please note, this form does not provide indication of a change in your offer status.
We are proud to be an inclusive learning environment. It is our aim to enable our students to achieve their full academic potential and to have an enjoyable student experience.
Our team offers advice and support. This might include:
- Students with dyslexia, dyspraxia or dyscalculia
- Students with diagnosed ADD or ADHD conditions
- Students with a diagnosed, long term physical health condition(s)
- Those with a physical disability or sensory condition
- Students with a diagnosed autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Students with diagnosed mental health conditions
- Students wishing to access counselling support
You can find out more about our Team on our webpages.